- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other DiverseElders.org users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any DiverseElders.org user;
- to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other DiverseElders.org users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
Copyright Notice The content on DiverseElders.org, except all Submissions (defined below) is owned by or licensed to DiverseElders.org, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and international intellectual property laws and conventions. Content on DiverseElders.org is provided for personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submissions of third parties obtained through the DiverseElders.org website for any commercial purposes. DiverseElders.org permits the submission of text, photographs, opinions, comments and/or other forms of communication submitted by you and other users (“Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and publication of such Submissions. You agree that you are solely responsible for your own Submissions and affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize DiverseElders.org to use all patent trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by DiverseElders.org. You retain all ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting the Submissions to DiverseElders.org, you hereby grant DiverseElders.org a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with DiverseElders.org and DiverseElders.org’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of DiverseElders.org (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels/outlets. DiverseElders.org does not permit or allow copyright infringing activities and/or infringement of intellectual property rights on DiverseElders.org’s website, and DiverseElders.org will remove any and all content and Submissions if properly notified that such content and/or Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
Submitting Content The submission of content to this site must be original (not copied), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. You certify that you have the right to submit the text and photo that you are submitting. Your submission signifies agreement to the above and that you agree to grant a royalty-free, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on this web site. You also grant this web site the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission. This site may or may not publish your story or use it to promote or provide to the media as we see fit. This includes featured articles in newspapers, magazines, news stories and other media representations in print. Once stories are published, they cannot be deleted, unless you present a reason that we consider valid, as deleting a member’s stories would damage the integrity of our archive and reduce the value of this resource to members and visitors.
How to reach us We can be reached using the following contact page.